SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wildbillgt

'What have you been up too?' Kudzu ask??? gimme photos

wildbillgt
18 years ago

What have I been up to since we moved to our new house?? not much in the way of planting, but trying to prep the beds, get rid of all the plastic they layed down for weed barrier, stuff like that, I have planted some hostas, did some rock work, and planted my Nitida, Chusquea, Bory, Dulcis, and megruchiku, the timbers to create a screen of a certain area. I plan on getting my Vivax Aureocaulis in the ground this year as well.

We basically have been partying fools, this house was meant to party and we are, my old house we had maybe five parties in seven years, we have had at least 12 shindigs so far :) We have been doing alot of interior stuff, paint, lights, door fixtures, that kind of stuff, but I would have to say my crowning achievement for the year would have to be "The Doghouse" yes my own little sanctuary downstairs from the sprawl. Our garage was 800 sq feet and designed for one car, so I filled up the rest of the space with some killer cabinets I got from a school demo, and I built myself a 15 foot by 15 foot room using a system panel called "acoustadeck" it is used for roof but works great as a wall as well, gives it a retro look, and I figured if I didnt like it I could sheetrock it later, which I might because when I crank up the distortion on my guitar it vibrates like crazy!!

My next project still wont be gardening but beefing up my deck, we have had some serious crowds on it and it scares the hell outta me,lol. Below I left a link to some new pictures as well as old ones, please look at the "New House" folder first in case you get bored...

peace

Here is a link that might be useful: WildBills pictures at webshots

Comments (24)

Sponsored