SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vera_eastern_wa

Some Morning Pictures...

vera_eastern_wa
17 years ago

Don't ya just love these faces?

{{gwi:377009}}

Here are some Yarrow plants that I wintersowed the winter 2005. They came from Moonshine but bloomed white...shucks! It's ok though I need some white anyways :D

{{gwi:377010}}

Here are some Smooth Blue Aster planted yesterday afternoon...I plantd HOS, but will come back and snip out all but 1 when I get to it..

{{gwi:365853}}

Oregon Sugar Pod Peas....mostly direct sown Mar 17 in this pic..still have some more ws ones to add down the center of the 2 rows which I started but haven't finished...

{{gwi:377011}}

My Fave hollyhock coming back for the 4th year since living here. It's pink and fringed...very pretty. I never allow this one to set seed since I don't want to have to dig so many seedlings from existing beds. The ones lining the driveway or those planted alone can reseed all they want!

{{gwi:377014}}

These are the seedlings that came from a packet labled Fushia 4 O'clocks...doesn't look like the pics from the seed site....Trying to remember who I got them from. Was it you Prairiemoon2?

{{gwi:377016}}

You can kinda see the hosta peeking out behind the Daffodil leaves...

{{gwi:377017}}

{{gwi:366632}}

Chinese Forget-Me-Nots....usually self-sow, but just in case. I don't want to be without!

{{gwi:377018}}

Daylily and Blue Flax..

{{gwi:366633}}

{{gwi:377024}}

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions