SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gardennatlanta

OK, I'll admit it--I'm pitiful.

gardennatlanta
13 years ago

Despite saying for I don't know how many seasons that I don't have any more room, I keep buying roses and squeezing them in. It's hard to resist when I see or hear the S word (sale) or the F word (free). When RVR is having a sale and you can get a FREE rose, I just HAD to order.

My thinking is this: I'm having to expand the back garden to make room for Archduc Charles since he clashed with the things in the front where he was. While I'm at it, I might as well make the expansion a little larger and fill in with some smaller roses. Makes sense, right?

I got only smaller roses. ALL of them were on sale. The free rose is one I've been wanting (Spice) so there's no problem, right? So why have I hidden the roses in the pot ghetto and am I waiting until next week when my wife is working late to hurry and do the expansion so maybe she won't notice?

It's because I'm pitifully addicted. Maybe I'm not as bad YET as some others but it's still pitiful. That's the only word that seems to describe it accurately--PITIFUL.

Comments (23)