SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mxk3

Am I right or wrong regarding this?

15 years ago

I had a talk with the neighbor in back of me yesterday because she has started feeding the ducks/geese again (we went through this two falls ago). I can take a handful of them, but that has turned into, oh, about 75 yesterday, and I'm sure they'll be more today, you know how that goes. Last time around I swear there must have been upwards of 150 geese in my backyard (we don't have fences, so they just land and waddle over to the food pile).

My point of view is she should not be feeding them because all the cr*pping they do is a health hazard (to which she replied "they eat and then leave my yard" - um...yea...now we have toilet trained geese LMAO!!).

She says she started feeding again because she wanted to feed "four friendly ducks" and thinks if she shoos the geese away they won't come anymore. AAARRRGHHHH!!!!

Anyway, am I justified in being highly irritated? I don't know if she's going to cut this nonsense out after our talk yesterday (she did last time around), but if she doesn't within a week or two I'm considering calling the township on her.

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting