SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wanttogarden

I am done with J&P... (venting, long.)

wanttogarden
15 years ago

I will not buy from their site anymore even if they were free.

I placed an order for 2 OLOG tree roses on April 10. They arrived covered in mildew and many many black canes. Not ever receiving anything like that in mail from them, I asked for replacement. Guess what they only sent me one and that was in even worse shape. I bit my tongue and planted it and asked for the other replacement. This one was a shame, the one I got had canker passed the grafts. I called and shouted and yelled and they said they will send yet another replacement. It is end of June and they are not here. I called today and asked for REFUND. They only refunded the price of the roses and not the shipping and handling charges. You have to hear the explanation: they blamed the UPS for the damages and told me to ask them for the refund of shipping costs. They did NOT even refund the sale tax.

So I told them fine, treat me that way, I will post reviews of you on rose and garden forums. It is even more effective than reporting you.

I marked their emails as junk and asked them to remove me from their mailing list.

Sorry but I am too mad...

Comments (18)