SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heyitzbenny

Winter sowing has turned me into a criminal!

heyitzbenny
15 years ago

I used to be a law abiding citizen. I didn't even cross the street without going to the cross walk first! Now that I got involved with winter sowing.. boy oh boy do they have a bad influence on me.

I walked by a house a few weeks ago and saw this lone flower sitting on a plant. Looked closer and thats when I saw a gazillion seed pods. They were just screaming "Take me, Take me!" I looked around, snatched as many seed pods as I could possibly carry and ran back to my car to check out the loot. heh heh heh *enter evil laugh here*

Now of course I needed containers to wintersow my precious loot into. So I was sitting at work thinking about it all day. Even thought about it when I took a coffee break. Walked into the pantry, grabbed a styrofoam cup and pour my coffee. Thats when it hit me. It was like a light bulb going off. Or those scenes where a guy gets an epiphany and the bright sun is behind him and angels are singing that "ahhhhhhhhhh" kinda tune. Looked around again and snatched the entire bag of cups and ran back to my cubicle. "Sorry Keith, I think they're out of cups. Guess no coffee for you today." Score baby.. 2 for 2.

You know what they say. Once you start you can't stop. I went to Home Depot to get myself some potting soil. First thing I saw when I walked in were the seed racks. They put those there on purpose I tell you. I just had to look at them. And of course upon closer inspection found lots of seeds fallen out of their packaging and strewn across the floor. Now as a humane person I can't just stand around those poor defenseless little seeds are lost and without a home. In my pockets you go little mystery seeds.

So there you have it. I'm a hardened criminal. I'm a thief and a seed-napper! I need help!

Comments (22)

Sponsored