SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
choski

Need Hunter XC controller help please.....

choski
13 years ago

Hey guys, just joined, lots of good info! I bought a house recently and am setting up the irrigation timer. There is 3 zones wired up, One controls all the drips, and other 2 are for the back yard sprinkler.

What im confused is ive learned my way around the controller but it seems to either be installed incorrectly overall or im dumb :)

How mine is setup is Program A B C, then i can choose 1-4 for each letter. Now, number one controls all the drips, 2 controls half the back yard sprinklers and 3, the other half.

What im trying to program is Program A, Zone 1(drip) to come on every other day at 2am for 1 hour. I can get that done fine BUT the problem is 2 and 3.

Im using program B for the sprinkers but thats weird is, i will put no time for zone 1 (beings its drip), switch to zone 2, set the time to turn on, then set zone 3 to the time i want. Once I go to the next option, say set days, it will delete zone 3 settings and put what was set on zone 2 on zone 1, and what was on zone 3 on zone 2. Problem is zone one is the drip system. I cannot for the life of me get zone 2 and 3 only, always defaults to 1 and 2.

Sorry for the long post, want to be very detailed.

Please help!

Thanks!

Chris

Comments (10)