SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kmsimmons

Kent Belle Campanula

10 years ago

I just got a couple of these yesterday from the local nursery. I put them in my main garden in my backyard. This garden is full sun in winter, part sun in spring and fall and then mostly shaded in summer. Some things that have been doing well in the area where this is planted are sweet Williams, Stella d'oro daylillies, brookside geraniums, a peony, and a flopped over rose. There is actually a perennial hibiscus in this area that has maintained the last two years but is getting moved to my fullest sun bed, with the hope that it will be happier and have more blooms.

Anyways I'm hoping to hear about anyone's experience with this plant and/or thoughts on if you think it will bloom well in the situation it is in. To the right of where these are planted there is another type of campanula that was planted last fall that completely blew up and bloomed beautifully already this year. This is what gives me hope that these new campanulas will do well here. I will try to add some pictures today if I can remember to do so.

Comments (9)