SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aliska12000

Major Disappointment, who might still have LJS Cl

aliska12000
17 years ago

and a few other nice roses to choose from like Austins and other ogr roses? One vendor can't ship the main roses I wanted for my arbors. I would like two Climbing Long John Silver roses.

I may need to find two climbing pink climbers for my back arbor as well.

All the vendors I can think of are either out of the ones I want or don't grow it. I'm leery of hortico because of a previous thread, and they don't have an 800#.

I've checked pickering, chamblees, antique rose emporium.

What are some other vendors that are reliable who still might have the roses I want in stock?

I would like to add a couple more to justify paying for shipping, and would love to find a pink Gruss or Awakening or Charles Austin yellow or all three or others.

I hate thinking of having to wait until the first of next year but don't want to stick any old rose on my special arbors I waited so long for.

I will call around locally, but am not hopeful they will have what I want, that's why I liked to order online, even with shipping, it nets out that they are often cheaper.

I just finished planting Veilchenblau, two Gruss an Aachen and a dead nettle this morning. It was close to a large old double pink flowering crab tree, and I had to plant over a large root I shouldn't have chopped out, and did chop out several other pieces of root. Now I am worried that they won't do well there and that I might have damaged my tree.

I meant to set Veilchenblau out 12 inches from the fireplace chimney but it is more like 18. Will that be ok?

I'm new at all this kind of rose shopping, selecting, buying, and planting because the only roses I ever bought before were blooming in a pot in some local nursery.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor