SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jamesk_gw

Garden Diary/Journal Software for Mac

jamesk
16 years ago

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this query, but since I consider record keeping in the garden a tool, here goes.

Does anyone know of a computerized gardening diary or or journal application that will run on a new iMac? I'd been using an old DOS program on my previous Windows computer for years. It wasn't very elegant, but it served its purpose.

I'm now migrating to an Apple computer, but I can't seem to find anything comparable. I don't need anything too fancy, just a program that allows me to enter daily weather conditions, note observations and that will hold notations on chores performed, things planted, moved or removed, and show reminders. My old program also allowed me to easily compare this year's notes to previous year's notes for the same day, week or month, which was very handy. The ability to insert photos would be very cool, too....but isn't vital.

I've been able to find a few applications for the Windows operating system, but not for Mac. Any help appreciated.

Comment (1)