SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carrie_az

do you order from Heirloom, I did????

Carrie_AZ
17 years ago

Today I received my order from Heirloom. I have never ordered roses from them, I have ordered other items such as rose food, and scented rose water and some soaps but never roses. What sold me was the virus free rose claim, since they are on there own root. I ordered:

Champagne

Pristine

Royal Highness

Brandy

Granada

Have you ever ordered from Heirloom???? They come in 4 inch pots. Did you have any problems with growing these small plants???? The Pristine only has one skinny cane, smaller then a #2 pencil, but it is tall and has buds on it, should I send it back???? I was suprised that the canes on all 5 roses are smaller then a pencil. The others have 2 or 3 canes, Pristine was the only one I was disappointed in. How successful were you in growing these types of plants??? I have quite a few roses on there own roots in my garden growing very well, but I don't remember them being this small. I usually order plants from J & P , David Austin, Edmunds etc.. and they are bud union type roses. It just surprised me that they are so small, they seem like they would be so vulnerable in the garden. It is the time in my area to plant now (Jan,Feb is our planting time for bare roots) The temps are in the upper 60s right now.

Thanks, Carrie

Comments (48)