SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
artemisiawormwood

Black spots on phals

artemisiawormwood
12 years ago

Righ i went to check this morning on my two phals and i saw small black spots on almost all of their leaves .One of the plants is big phal and second one is miniature phal .Can not decide is it a cold damage or is it bacterial or fungal .Spots have yellowish rim around the borders (big phal ).Minuature one kinda has more weird sympthoms it has also kinda large transluscent area on its brand new leaf and i noticed some of the more oldest transluscent areas start to become more blackish color .Both plants were positioned on my kitchen window sill and i assume they probbaly were exposed on high humidity and low temperatures ,because i cook in the kitchen and steam often stays on the inner side of the windows for some time .Please help me to define is it simply cold damage or bacterial or both .Also i would like to know how i shall treat these plants they are both in bloom and i will be very upset if i loose them .I moved both plants in more dry ,sunny and warm place .Also i will really hate to cut holes in the leaves because almost all of the leaves are affected and the plant would look terrible .Please help !Please exuse my bad english i am not native english speaker .

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County