SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
smittee_gw

help i recieved 3 orchids for christmas now what

smittee
16 years ago

They are, according to the tag of the Dendrobium variety or so it said. I love gardening and been a gardenwebber for many years. I lived in Washington state and attended many exchanges. Now I live in Florida, central .... and I am the proud mommy of 3 orchids,a BABY PINK and HOLLYWOOD and a gorgeous little lady with dark burgandy blooms the size of a nickel. The have pretty little ruffled edges and I am told it smells like chocolate. (my smeller doesnt work well)

I immediately went to ebay and looked at 1300 photos trying to find them. No luck. but while I was there I bought 2 or 3 books on growing Orchids. They should be here the first of the week. I was given 3 'clay orchid pots' to go with them. NO INSTUCTIONS. except "mist them every day and get a book soon"

I added "AND join the orchid forum". so here I am. All I know about orchids can be summed up in 3 words...THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL.

You folks have your hands full. I am a true newbee so please be gentle ...but dont let me Kill my beauties. Please.

thanks Ssmittee

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz