SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cattleya17

Hey Guys Here's My Ang Leonis!!!!!!!(Pics)

cattleya17
16 years ago

Hello it finnaly arrived!!!!! i knew that when i got it to expect the largest bud to be yellow and shriveld, and it was hahahah but im not mad why should i be? so any way i feel that you all should order from cal-orchids!!!!! they are amazing!! i called back to tell her that it came and she said oh great!! i told her that 1 of the buds was yellow and she said yeah i know cause it was a little yellow when it was here. Based on what im seeing from the spikes im guessing they are sequential bloomers? there are a few new buds forming!!! she told me to stick my fingers down in the mix to about my second knuckle and wait till my finger barely registers moisture before i water it again so finnaly enough waiting here it is. No flower though but you can be sure I will post when ther is one!!!! My Baby!!!! Is finally Here!!!!!

{{gwi:204015}}

The Dead Bud

Ive been told i have big hands But Here is a Comparison

{{gwi:204016}}

its about 4 inches tall.

The Spikes

{{gwi:204017}}

{{gwi:204018}}

{{gwi:204019}}

{{gwi:204020}}

She Said its their fault the bud turned yellow because when they went on bussines the other growers watered them a little too much. its soooooo green it is so beautiful!!!!! im going to love having this in my room. Its funny i feel like im preparing my plants for a tanning session because ive lined the walls under the lights with foil to act as a reflector. i did that because its over top of my dresser that is brown and it absorbed alot of the light so i did the foil thing and put wax paper on the dresser surface. So Thets my Baby, look for pics when it blooms!!!!! Promise? also How long before the buds open if they dont blast before then? the plant is about 8 inches from the lights

Comments (12)

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals