SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
theroselvr

School bus driver problem

theroselvr
17 years ago

Recent problem has come to my attention. There's a bus driver here calling my daughter nasty curse names and pushing her; putting her hand on my daughters throat. A complaint was filed by my daughter, but so far nothing has happened. I hope to have some kind of responce from the school today. I faxed a letter to the bus garage last night, and it appears this bus driver caught wind of it and started with my daughter and another kid again today. I had a phone call from a neighbor that says her daughter is also the victim of this. She's written letters with no results.

What would you do next? This neighbor said she wrote to the board of Ed, something I will be doing also. We have a local paper; was thinking about writing a letter to get other parents to step up. I also have a friend on the board of Ed; my attorney. Was thinking of possibly putting this in his ear.

In my letter I suggested my daughters bus be changed, which may not happen over-night. This will not stop the problem. This bus driver has anger issues and needs to be removed. I also requested a meeting with the bus garage & driver and whoever else needs to be present.

How do I get this woman to be removed from driving the bus at least temporarily?

Comments (11)