SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
michaelalreadytaken

So, my buddy Clarice sends me this email...

My buddy Clarice sends me this email about the new Zodiac film coming out in March.

Goody, goody! Slurp.

So, industrious Googler that I am, I immediately set about refreshing my memory on San Francisco's Zodiac killer--who was never caught.

Mistake. ;)

It turns out that I drive past a couple of his crime scenes on a daily basis.

As if that weren't bad enough ;) --I make the mistake of mentioning it to a couple of people at work--one of whom takes me down the hall to a window and says: You see that spot right over there?

If I tell you that I was still pressing the power door lock buttons even after I was on the freeway doing 70--

ROFL at myself.

Somewhere around the 680 interchange in Fairfield, it occurred to me that I was, in fact, driving a SUV and that a serial killer could potentially be hiding in the cargo area behind the back seat.

You know how it goes:

Cerebellum: Now Michael, it's been over thirty years ago and you're behaving like an idiot.

Medulla Oblongata: No, no, he's hiding in the cargo area this very second and he's just waiting for you to exit the freeway and pull up to a traffic light so he can pop you. Really, he is! You'll see soon enough--(Looks in rearview mirror for hundredth time)

LOL.

I know I've checked every door and window lock in this house a million times.

MichaelAT

Comments (13)