SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
reiddy99

Wow ! Another plant on ebay for more than $1500!

reiddy99
15 years ago

Hey guy's,

Can't believe I just seen another plant on ebay for over $1500. Here's the auction.... http://cgi.ebay.com/Cattleya-quadricolor-coerulea-Azulina-orchid-species_W0QQitemZ200245818635QQihZ010QQcategoryZ42218QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem. I guess this is kind of a regular thing... I'm now getting really interested in buying a lot of orchids off ebay. But not nearly that interested enough (no way $1500!!)... Can anyone give me there insight on which ebay sellers/(preferably Large Nurseries) have the best plants, prices, shipping,and the most important "Customer service". I don't really like dealing with the backyard guys... I'm a little skeptical of some of the smaller backyard guys. The Commercial Nurseries at the very least can back their product 100% or give you more of a customer satisfaction. I have friend's in Hawaii that say most of the plant's that are sold on ebay, from Hawaii are from back yard nurseries. Who only have one bench certified or not Certified at all. For example ( Eorchids )They have a store on ebay but they don't even have a nursery. I know for a fact that they just go to other nurseries to buy plants, and pretend that they grew it. What happens if the plant is mislabeled (We've all had these prolems happen once), got a virus, or even showed up with some bugs? Do they give you some reassurance on a plant that they have never grew or only had for a month or Less? I'm sure that there are many people on ebay doing this, but I rather just buy it from the source.... Thanks for your time! I'll be reading your comments...

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting