SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
endorphinjunkie

Friday's Musin'

endorphinjunkie
13 years ago

I am just about to leave to go to Scottsboro for this evening and tomorrow. I am going to participate in a sprint triathlon on Saturday. I am leaving today so as not to have to get up early for the two hour0-ish drive. It's a 1/4 mile swim, a 15 miles on the bike then a 5K run; one right after the other. It will be me and 600 other loony tunes. I'm leaving today so to get a campsite at Goose Pond Colony, which is on River. The campground is first come first served. Will make a stop in Huntsville and take two of my nieces to lunch. Then I will spend a quiet afternoon by the water with some nice reading material. Hopefully a lot of the triathletes will be there by evening, and hope to socialize a bit with them. Then get up early and go to it.

It should be a nice mini vacation.

Gots to do something to get the hyper-tension under control, and properly managed. Have I stated before that I am particularly loathed to take pharmaceuticals?

Methinks I will pick up a frozen concoction machine on the way. They are a bit pricey, say ~200 smackers, but, they are useful; they are good to make smoothies and especially some woozies...

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living
More Discussions