SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
endorphinjunkie

Friday's Musin's

endorphinjunkie
15 years ago

The weather has been up and down the scale this past week. It's enough to keep anyone if not sick, then at least under the weather. Wait, isn't that how the phrase came about?

How does one deal with a self possessed individual who has only one subject of conversation and insists on talking about that favoured subject day in and day out all day long? The question may or may not be rhetorical. I like everything else about this job but will leave because of this individual. I can only come to the conclusion that this individual is a lieutenant of the devil. I have, though, gained one plus from this; I have written a wickedly scathingly brilliant short story satirizing this individual. Names have been changed, of course, to protect the guilty......Am once again dealing with schools just slightly north and slightly south.

Two days are left in January. Around these parts, that mean February is here. February is a nice month. It has as many warm days in it as cold days. Warmth and sunshine.

The pack is down in numbers; it was time. Time has passed and I am ready to bring it back up to speed. Do I splurge and get a factory dog, do I cruise the pounds, or do I wait until one is dropped into my lap? Fate, I guess, will play a part.

The sun is shining and it's heating the sun room nicely. Two bad the room is not enough to heat the whole house. The furnace went out a few weeks ago and I decided to replace both the heating and cooling with a heat pump.

I feel like howling, for various reasons.

Elia

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County
More Discussions