SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3r3o3b

Friday Musin'

rob333 (zone 7b)
14 years ago

LF is out sorts. He won't stay in bed at all. I've taken to telling him, "When you stay in bed, you can go swimming tomorrow." Very unlike him, it goes competely unheeded. I'm considering masking tape. ???????????

Last night I talked with a financial guru and he said he didn't see any reason I couldn't refinance the house all in my name if Ed didn't mine. Ed doesn't mind. Hurray!!!!!!!! First time I've had a glimmer of hope about it in a while.

On the other hand, the washing machine is getting worse. While considering if I would try to put in a new pump all on my own, the hose got a pinhole leak. Evidently, it's been leaking as the water bill was double what it should've been. I'm out of money. Camp is expensive! Mom and Dad had their birthday this week and the party was at my house. Read more money. The handyman finally gave me a bill. More money. Skelton budget for a couple of weeks, but I can make it. It's good to be tested, but sheesh! can't it wait until I get the washing machine straight?! Then the brake light came on in my car. I just paid $600 to get them fixed. Ugh. Money may not be everything, but it sure would help. (((((BIG grin)))) It's ok, really, it is humorous to me.

While thinking, I need to make more money..... little visiting gal told me the sugar was gone at the coffee area. We've had a rash of, well um, sugar walking off, so I went and unlocked the cabinet to get the sugar. Visiting gal in an awestruck look said, "Wow! Your job is getting sugar?! Cool." She meant it. I get paid to get sugar. Hm. Really put it into perspective. No wonder I don't make any money ;) I could use my new degree and be a corrections officer, or a parole officer. Nah. Too much work in that! Official Sugar Getter.

Last evening, while headed home from the mall I heard sirens. As I pull to the side, some dipwad decides she's not pulling over (we're in a more affluent part of town... read "entitled" B didn't want to stop). I block her just in time as three cops speed past me, three behind us and other cars with headlights on. The cops ahead stop traffic at all the lights and shoe us all along including Ms. Entitled. This goes on all the way to the interstate. I realize it's a pretty high profile funeral procession. Three cops behind, three in front, and when the cars pass, there is another car just in front of them, and one behind. Eight cops. Normally there are two, one behind one in front. I decide it's probably for Steve McNair's group. Sure enough it was yesterday evening. That whole thing is just screwed up. Life came to a head, but why does his life get to be aired? Poor kids. Most Nashvilleans are pretty said for Michelle and the kids. He will be honored as a Nashville son with all he did for our community. Burns us to hear people slam him right now. And why do they have the right to do so? Put down the stones already.

Got a new keyboard. Split and raised ergonomically. Ah.

Dinner is probably spaghetti with meat sauce and homemade chocolate ice cream with butterfinger pieces in it.

Some good, some bad, but still choogling on down the river. Summer isn't as lazy it could be, but I'll take it.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
More Discussions