SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
endorphinjunkie

Friday's Musin'

endorphinjunkie
13 years ago

It's the beginning of the Fourth of July weekend. Weather's been OK; we have had a cool front come through this week and the highs are only in the low 90's. I don't have much planned, so if I do anything this weekend it will be impromptu in nature. The easy way to get out on the water is with the kayak. There are several options. One is from a flier posted at a local park, "Party, Anderson Creek, 3:00 pm, boats only." There will be a big fireworks display on the river at Decatur, at the water park. If I go to that one I will stage from the city harbour. There's a nice little river rat type bar there called the Hard Dock Cafe. If the harbour is crowed I can always launch from the causeway. That's probably safer, because the water is too shallow for most power boats. I do need to rig my kayak for night running, today, sometime.

Had dental surgery two weeks ago, and now only feel like getting out. I reckon that's why I haven't had much to say lately. Haven't trained much lately either and that needs to change too.

I've got a part time job lined up to start next week and a full time job that starts in the fall that I'll probably take.

Watched the game between Brazil and the Netherlands today. It's the first game that I really enjoyed. Way to go Orange!

There's another potentially good game tomorrow between Germany and Argentina. I will favour Germany.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting
More Discussions