SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tisha_

Fake Flowers

tisha_
13 years ago

I want to be able to keep my bouquet, so I decided to use fake flowers for the bouquets and the boutonnieres. The centerpeices will be real though (and I think I'm going to have my cousin make up 2 large bouquets of them, and deliver them to a nursing home, the day after the wedding)

Anyway, my mom, me, my cousin (bridesmaid), and my aunt worked on the bouquets and boutonnieres this weekend. We got all of the bouquets done and 2 boutonnieres and 2 corsages.

The rest will have to wait until the flowers for them come in. They will be like the large purple ones in my bouquet, except they are smaller "picks". They are supposed to be in today. I hope they are!

(the clear plastic things in the centers are just to help them keep their shape while they are being stored until the wedding)

My Bouquet:

{{gwi:187945}}

It took bolt cutters to cut the stems down to the right length!

{{gwi:187947}}

Maid of Honor Bouquet

{{gwi:187949}}

Bridesmaids Bouquets (they are 7 stems and MOH's is 11)

{{gwi:187951}}

Boutonniere's for Keith's grandpa and my uncle (all of the other bouts will be the dark purple.)

{{gwi:187953}}

Corsages for my aunts (My momÂs and KeithÂs mom's will both be the dark purple callas, and there will be 3 of them on theirs.)

{{gwi:187955}}

Comments (5)

Sponsored
More Discussions