SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sand_tiger86

Funny how things work out...

sand_tiger86
16 years ago

It's strange how things work. A couple of months ago my boyfriend bought me my first orchid...a Phal. One night were just outside having a conversation about everything that lasted for hours and I just mentioned how pretty I thought orchids were and that I wish I could get one...and the next day he surprised me with my first beautiful little phalaenopsis. We were very mushy, so naturally he said it was symbolic of our love and made me promise not to kill it (all in good hearted-ness of course). I promised. Well it hasn't been doing very well, and my boyfriend told me we need a break last night...just coincidental. Or not? Who knows...I just get so sad everytime I look at it. I never thought a flower could bare so much sentiment and right now it's so painful to even think about it. I wish I could continue loving beautiful orchids, but now they're something entirely different than they were yesterday. I'll never be able to do anything with them again without thinking about him. I'm glad I got to enjoy the two things I loved most and loved me back at all though, if only for a while...

Comments (19)