SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeanner_gw

Need to vent! And I really am evil!

jeanner
15 years ago

There is someone on Ebay that is using one of my pictures in his listing for honey locust. On top of that they didn't copy it, they are linking to it so they are using my bandwidth (which I have to pay for) everytime someone views the item. As far as I can tell, none of the pictures that he is using are his, they are all links to other websites. And to top it off, they are using Activa software to disable the right-click on the mouse to protect anyone from copying THEIR pictures ! The text under the picture is ' ...Trees provide food: Having a wide variety of trees that provide seeds, nuts and fruit for wildlife to eat is one way to increase your success in attracting wildlife. although artificial bird feeders can supplement naturally occurring foods, they can attract unwanted pests such as pigeons, Canada geese, squirrels, and even rats.' - ever seen a Canadian goose at a feeder??????

I tried to report it to Ebay but they only seem to care if they copied it from another seller. I send the seller an email to tell them to get it off their listing .... and I put a message across the picture in big red letters letting anyone who views it that is being used without my permission.

Heres the picture ...

{{gwi:171326}}

Arrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .......

Here is a link that might be useful: Here's the listing

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting