SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
endorphinjunkie

Friday's Musin'

endorphinjunkie
14 years ago

I seem to have found that I have fallen into a routine. Me, to whom routine is antithetic. Get up, run, bike or lift weights then clean up and go to work Monday through Thursday. Fridays, hit the river and sail, if there is wind, or kayak if there isn't. Saturday, get up as the sun comes up and do ten miles on the bike followed by three miles running on the track. I plan to not just finish the triathlon, I intend to finish well. Come home and clean up. Go to the marina. Spend the day. Sunday, read all day. Start all over again on Monday.

Been checking apartments and such online to get a feel of what's available in Mobile, just in case. Prices seem reasonable enough. I have checked USA english department, in case I want to take more English classes. I see they offer a complete slate of creative writing classes. That definitely a plus.

The Helen Keller Festival is next weekend. I may go to that, just to break the routine. Routine equals monotony, and monotony equals boredom. I could go all Nietzsche, but, well, I'm bored.

It's too hot to drink, guess I will settle for lemonade. Don't feel like cooking, either. I suppose I will make do with a sandwich.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
More Discussions