SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
endorphinjunkie

Saturday's Musin'

endorphinjunkie
14 years ago

Spent the last three hours riding my bicycle. It's good to be able to get out and about. Summer weather pattern is here; we dodged a bullet that a lot of others did not last evening. Luckily it dissipated somewhat. We just had goodly breezes of about 30 mph. Banana winds.

Whilst riding I saw another cyclist and we stopped to chat for a minute. Seems he was training for a triathlon that will be held in Decatur July 18th. This is the first I have heard about it and am intrigued and already considering it.

The last leg of my ride I stopped at the grocery store and picked up items to fix for an afternoon meal, one that I am not too sure of what it would be properly called. No matter, I will have it on the patio later this afternoon. It will be broiled tilapia served over a bed of rice and covered with a garlic butter sauce. Sides will be steamed french cut green beans, creamed corn, and french rolls. Will mix up a concoction of home made wine and soda water to sip along with the meal.

Seriously thinking about buying one of those kiddie pools at the dollar store and see if I can rig a low rent hot tub to soak my bod and bones this summer. Nothing permanent, some that can be broken down and packed away easily enough.

Off to find out more about the triathlon. Wish Leigh would chime in. She should be a pro at triathlons by now.

Summer a'comin'.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH
More Discussions