SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3r3o3b

Other people get flowers from admirers

rob333 (zone 7b)
14 years ago

I have a mystery package of flooring on my back porch. Ed and I are the only one with keys to the gate, which stays locked day and night... except when it was unlocked on Monday of this week while both Ed and the handyman were there. When I talked with the handyman he wanted to let me know he'd left quarter round on the covered porch so that he could do trim work today. And I said, only quarter round? Yep that was all he'd left. So I emailed Ed the other day asking him if he had leftover from his new house and he said it wasn't his. Younger sis's husband often does things like this, but he'll announce in a proud way how he's done it (it's cute, not obnoxious). He hasn't called or said anything and when I called sis today, she knew nothing. Not like her hubby. So I have mystery flooring.

Any of you feel sorry that I have ceilings and floors left, drive up here and deposit it on my back porch after climbing over the gate with it under your arm (you'd have to be super strong)?! It's just killing me no one knows anything. So I'm just saying I have an admirer. :)

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting
More Discussions