SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
agnespuffin

Observations at the Food Court

agnespuffin
15 years ago

Wednesday is our things-to-do day. We leave the house, do shop, bank, go to the library and finally, get groceries and go home.

We often end up eating lunch at the Food Court in the Mall. It's a dandy place for my favorite past time: People Watching.

The News Media has so much to say lately about overweight people that I got to watching them today. It does seem to be an awful lot of them.

Now I understand overeating, craving sweets, french fries, chocolate and all that good stuff, so I understand being overweight and eating too much. Been there, done that.

But for the life of me, I DO NOT understand the obese women that this early in the Spring, with temperatures in the high 70s or low 80s, go to the trouble of dragging out the flip-flops, and shorts that creep up in the crotch and tank tops that let it all....and I do mean ALL hang out. It's not hot outside, for heavens sake. They don't need to dress like that to keep cool. And surely they didn't dress like that all winter. I give thanks that those industrial strength bras are up to the job of holding at least some to that stuff in.

Like I said....I understand how easy it is to gain too much. I just don't understand why they want to let so much of it show.

Otherwise, it was a good day. Lovely weather. We had Chinese something or other and split a side of lo mein. Then a walk around to look at some shoes. And carefully avoiding the Book Store. Happened to notice at the supermarket, that our favorite brand of sugar in now packaged in 4 pound bags instead of 5. I wonder when that happened. I'm betting the price remained the same.

Comments (43)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES
More Discussions