SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3r3o3b

Journal 24 April 2009

rob333 (zone 7b)
15 years ago

Ooooeee. I am having a productive day. Must be a good biorhythm day or something. Got LF's summer camp registration done and paid. Bugets done and bills paid until May 15th. Set up an appointment for the brakes. Renewed memberships to the zoo and our local science center. That reminds me, I need to see when the first day of the pool is.... and I am 3/4 done preparing for final number 1 and final number 2 which will be this Sunday and Monday. If I get the last 1/4 done, I will be so playing tonight. Yeppers. I have 10,200 more seconds of class, and of next Monday, only one final will be left. Woohoo.

LF is doing great. Baseball season is in full swing, and it's coming together. It is not unlike him learning how to swim. One year he'd learn one thing, and perfect it, then the next, another, and then finally, it all came together. He is very good at fielding and batting (quick feet and quick on his feet), but lacks flyball catching. But he is so ultraclose to learning how to catch them, more than once, the crowd is feeling it for him when it is barely outta reach, and then it hits the ground. Ugh. I am going to scream like crazy for him when it happens. I am one of those on my feet, clapping, and loud cheerleaders. Not just for him, but for each child individually as they do their thing. Great throw Becks! Nice try Thomas (who finally finally finally hit the ball this past game. Oh I whistled so loud you coulda heard it blocks away)! Good job staying on that ball Ryan! They each have their quality they are trying to perfect like my little buddy. He's not thrilled with Ed's parts of the divorce, but he's working on it. They have their proficiency testing this week at school and a party today. Hope he does well and enjoys himself. He was excited on the way home last night. He felt a connection to the stars and wondered what it meant? And truly felt and truly wondered the deeper meaning. He's funny like that. He had to go get his telescope to try and look at them closer so as to see what they were "doing". Who knows, maybe they were waving at him.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
More Discussions