SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
endorphinjunkie

Friday's Musin'

endorphinjunkie
16 years ago

Spent the late afternoon and early evening on the soccer field. First game went off with out a hitch. Second was a different matter. Started it in a light rain. Mid 40's temps it was. When the rain stopped the fog rolled in. Made a good game that more interesting. Calling in fog can be quite challenging. As usual the kids were great. All they wanted to do was to play. Coaches were a different matter.

Endorphins are flowing and that's a good thing. When they stop sometimes tomorrow I know my foot and knee will be screaming at me. Doc want to do surgery. I have had elective surgery before. Following that experience I will never elect to have elective surgery. What to do, what to do. I have cut my soccer down to one or two days a week. Time constrained, mainly.

The games were in Cullman at St. Bernand Academy. That's located at and on St. Bernard Abbey. The compound is gorgeous and know worldwide for the works of the brothers. Driving home took twice as long as usual because of the fog.

Time to unwind, have a drink or two, and listen to a mini concert.

Earthbound

Peaceful Easy Feeling

Were we ever that young?

For me, it's always been a toss up what male has had the best vocal talent,

and I can't decide between Freddy and David Clayton Thomas.

Time for bed. Starting tomorrow, and for the duration, you can find me at slip 320 at the state park marina.

Elia

Comments (2)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012
More Discussions