SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gandle

Whew!!!!

gandle
15 years ago

DD andGD left early this AM for Colorado. Carrying boxes of stuff and hangers with bags over them plus other unidentifiable, at least by me, things. Seems like the high point came last evening after dinner when Leone announced that the bridesmaid's dress was done. There were little pillows and what GD called a couple of halos plus, why am I trying to describe it when I don't even know what much of it was. Oh yes, and a whole bunch of sashes, different colors.

The thing they seemed most concerned about wwas the dress that Leone spent so much time on. My role, keep them fed.

I don't know how you can make a special dress for somone 250 miles away without having them try it on but then I don't have to know how.

Wedding isn't until May so I suppose everything should be ready. GD says her little nephew CJ will be a ring bearer, that should be interesting. At another GDs wedding last year in Lincoln NE the little flower girl was told to throw the rose petals took about 3 steps and gave the basket with the petals in it a mighty heave, she threw them alright.

Maybe Leone will post later and give a better explanation than I.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
More Discussions