SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gandle

I believe I've got it figured out

gandle
15 years ago

How to be a weather person on the high plains. Beginning about the 15th of November all you have to say is, this week will have high winds with light snow Monday and Tuesday with high temperatures in the upper 20's and lows in the single digits. The we will have a nice break with highs in the 40's and lows in the 20's followed by heavy snow and high winds with highs in the single digits and lows in the minus teens and wind chills of 40 below zero. Followed by s nice couple of days as above.

Then all you have to do is repeat the above until mid April and I think you would qualify to be a replacement for the weather person on any of our TV channels.

Don't get me wrong, I rather like winter, a time of planning for the brief summer somewhere in the future. Besides, it could be a lot worse, I spent 2 winters in North Dakota going to school and it was quite a bit cooler there. Michelle would know about that. I really don't remember the wind being quite so strong every day as it is here. Perhaps that is why they are putting up so many wind powered electic generators near here.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
More Discussions