SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
greymoya

Other addictions

greymoya
16 years ago

Okay guy, you know you'e got 'em; this addictive behavior can't just be limited to orchids! So fess up, what other addictions do you have?

Myself, I've already outed myself on my addiction to reality/competition television. I'm also big video game addict; that's right, a 33-year-old female who loves video games! I have a Playstation 3 and a Gamecube, and am saving for an Xbox 360. I have two televisions side-by-side in my living room, so i can watch TV and play at the same time! An employee at Gamestop asked my opinion on the latest game a couple of months ago, he said he wanted the opinion of a "hard-core gamer", and it made me feel so good!!!

Many people tell me I'm addicted to my dogs. I have a Greyhound, a Jack Russell terrier, and a long-haired dachshund puppy. I love to spend time with them, and even do agility with Lolly, the dachshund. I love to talk about them and show pictures to everyone!

My other main addiction is sunflower seeds. I'm actually mildly allergic to them so I can't eat too many at once, but I eat them every day. i can't stand to not have any in the hous eand will go to the store at midnight in my jammies if I run out!

Okay who else is nuts.....?

Comments (9)