SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
judybird2014

On a happier note..

Judybird2014
17 years ago

I went to the doctor yesterday and she said I was finally at a perfect weight! Yay!

I've been counting carbs, actually on South Beach Diet, for a good while since she told me to drop about 35 lbs. It really is a great diet if you can get through the first 2 weeks. It's hard to believe but you really do lose cravings for all the wrong foods if you can resist them for 2 weeks.

After that it's easier because you can make logical choices without the craving being in charge.

Best snacks to get through the detoxing phase: sugar free jello w/pecans, deviled eggs, celery w/cheese, loads of water! For meals, grilled meats and mostly asparagus, green beans, cabbage, broc/cauli, that sort of high fiber veggie..(you take carb content and subtract fiber to get usable carbs.) lots of chicken salad in tomatoes..yummy!!

She asked me, are those fake fingernails because they're bad for your nailbed.. I said no ma'am, must be high protein or all that jello, never had such hard nails before.

Good luck this summer if you're dieting; an easy time to lose it, IMO, too hot to hide under a lot of clothes;-)

Comments (9)

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County