SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
farmerscrub

Wholesale order for edible plants in Portland

farmerscrub
17 years ago

Hello all-

I'm coordinating a Portland, Oregon wholesale order from the local nursery One Green World, which specializes in fruit & berry trees, shrubs, and vines. Wholesale prices for those who join in on the order are about half the retail cost.

One Green World orders will be delivered to my house in NE Portland in January or February, and people will come here to pick up their individual orders. I'll email everyone who's ordered as soon as I have the exact delivery date (last year we found out about 2 weeks in advance.) This order is open to anyone who can pick up their order from me in January/February, so please spread the word. The more people who order, the more likely we'll meet the minimums to get the items we want!

I'm hoping to order most of the species One Green World sells retail. For plants like apples, pears, plums,

etc for which One Green World carries multiple varieties, I've picked 2 to 4 varieties to order, since we need a minimum of 5 of each variety to include in the wholesale order. It's possible that we won't reach 5 for everything and will have to drop the item from the order, and it's possible that One Green World will be out of stock of an item we want.

If you're interested in joining in on the order or have any questions, please email me at scrub@corrupt.net

Thanks!

Norris Thomlinson

Farmer Scrub

Here is a link that might be useful: Farmer Scrub's blog

Comments (4)