SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tiger78_gw

Peace Lily

tiger78
17 years ago

Let me explain my situtation with my Peace Lilies. Ok I have 3 indoor Peace Lilies one is smaller it is generally healthy I am having alittle problem with brown tips other then that the plant is all green? Also this same plant has not produced a flower in awhile? The other 2 Peace Lilies have some serious problems they were given to me from a friend who had them breifly for decorating at a wedding they are good size plant. I transplanted them because they were in shallow depth pot. I put them in a much bigger pot. I am not sure if the pot I put them is too big? They are located in a foyer part of the house the temp is about 65-70 one is near a heating vent the other near the front door both are getting minium lighting from the small long windows on the side of door the window is covered with a sheer curtain u can see through it. The leaves are turning yellow brown but never drooping. I keep cutting these yellow brown leaves off. I have not seen any flowers on them at all I had them about 3 months. When I tranplanted them they were all clustered together I did not seperate or look at the roots. I water them when the soil feels dry. The pot does have drainage holes on the bottom with a tray to catch the excess water. I am not sure what type these are? I could take a picture if needed to determine the type or if you need to see the condition of the plant or location lighting so on. I see Peace Lilies at every mall and hospitals they look great. How do I get mine to look good. Please help. Thank you, a concerned Peace Lily owner

Comments (3)