SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Some Goodwill Finds

Purplemoon
17 years ago

I found this set of gold "ruffle" bowls in GW, not sure what they are really called. But I was turning them upside down in the store and thinking they'd make a neat totem when I find the right stuff to go between each one!

{{gwi:139927}}

I've been wanting a Garden Pig and looking the last year, GW had this guy and it was exactly what I wanted. He's 11" high and totally cute I think. Also found these two terra cotta Bells there. The outside has been done in some kind of texture, and the hangers and ringers are missing but can be easily replaced. And the one needs the top painted gold to match the other. These are pretty big too, about 9" high. I am not sure where I'm going to hang them yet but sure like them.

{{gwi:139929}}

I've been reading posts, but not doing anything to show you the last 2 months due to badly hurting my back, fractured a disc. So any lifting, bending, and pretty much everything else is on hold for now. Supposed to be careful for a few months. Oh well, hit 100 in Phx yesterday, so being inside wasn't a problem.

Karen

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!