SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trace00969

***GASP** I watched my hoya open!!

trace00969
16 years ago

I had to share this with everyone as so many of you have answered my posts. As many of you know my hoya compacta has been blooming, two opened the past couple days, and tonight while checking it out for the millionth time today....lol, it was opening its flowers, 1/5 at a time, each petal.....well, I always spend way to much time with my plants, but since I had a tea steeping, I thought they open so fast, one must be able to see something.....well I didnt expect to see anything, but I did, I saw a petal of one flower open!!! Never in my life, what a feeling......well I still had time.....another, and another, in total, I saw four petals snap open on separate flowers, it was absolutely stunning to see, something you only see in time lapse......I literally saw a plant grow......four times....lol.

It was a moment I will remember my whole life, so anyone with a hoya, because they open open the span of a few hours, sit for ten minutes, that is the time I spent staring into my hoya and it was something I will forever remember.....Toni.....try it, from the bits I know about you, I think you will appreciate it immensely...****hug***

Had to share my "moment" with everone who can appreciate it !!

{{gwi:92154}}

Comments (15)