SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

'Live Art' to share

jeannespines
14 years ago

Sent this e-mail to my kids & friends...would like to share it with you GJers...altho' it's not really "Garden Junk"...it's "Garden Art!" (so I put this on conversation side)... I've been coveting having this piece made for 2 yrs. now! My DH made the old barnwood frame some yrs. ago ... it will be attached by top of frame with eyehooks in the back...so attachment is hidden.

"Hello all....I just wanted to share my wonderful day today! At Farmer's Market, Qwen (the willow tree artist/furniture maker) finished my "Live Art" piece for me. I described my idea (an easel) about a month ago & how I wanted to use an old barnwood frame on it to "frame art" out in the pines & my gardens...and that I would be moving the pc. around periodically. So, today, I brought it home from FM & spent an hour moving it around...and took some pics...you will get the idea...I've sent you lots of pics....but was getting too tired and too hot...so brought my "Live Art" inside on the porch for the evening."

Here's some pics:

The base of "Live Art" (or living art, whichever you prefer)

{{gwi:127716}}

Here's "Live Art" in full view at an old condo barnwood bdhse...about 10 yrs. it's been on that post:

{{gwi:127717}}

"Live Art" Condo Bdhse:

{{gwi:127718}}

"Live Art" Prairie flowers behind swing in the Pines:

{{gwi:127719}}

Another view at Pines Swing:

{{gwi:127720}}

"Live Art" Dad's Watering Can:

{{gwi:127721}}

"Live Art" Tamarac Tree Porch Garden

{{gwi:127722}}

"Live Art" Grandpa's Rake Garden:

{{gwi:127723}}

And I had to try one of "Live Art" Mandevilla Bushy Plant at Door Arbor:

{{gwi:127724}}

Hope you enjoy the pics...part of my inspiration for this easel was seeing a "frame" on GJ out in a garden! Using the pics on some of my cards...will be taking some more soon! This artist, Qwen, does wonderful pcs. & gave great feedback & ideas for this pc..more than I ever imagined! Thanks for lookin'! Jeanne S.

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths