SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lamora_gw

Got some new "babies" today

Lamora
11 years ago

will post pictures tomorrow. Hi all! went to lowes just for a look-see today and found 3 new plants, thought I would give a Wandering Jew another chance. It looks much better and stronger than my other one that wants to die every time I try to plant it (what is left is in water)

Got me a fly trap, very small one, hoping it will eat some gnats flying around here.

And I also got me a Cryptanthus Pink Star, just because I thought it was interesting looking. Will need to look it up-- I hate buying on impulse!! lol

I was watching everyone else around, getting things for gardens, and I really wish I could plant a real nice flower garden here. There is a real good spot for one in front, tho it wouldn't get much sun light. Always in the shade, but it needs something, right now there are strawberries that are old and won't produce any fruit. But there is nobody here that is physically fit enough to get on the ground and do what need to be done. If my DH wasn't out on the road, I would ask him to make me a raised garden like thing, it is the only way for me to do an outdoor garden. /sigh..

But will post pictures tomorrow sometime.. and I hope that every one has a great day tomorrow! :)

Marjie-- really needing to stop this impulse buying thing!! lol

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County