SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
photonik_gw

Pothos leaves have holes.. Please help

Photonik
11 years ago

Howdy everyone, absolutely a beginner when it comes to gardening or growing. Recently had been doing some reading about how houseplants can improve air quality and I needed some decorations so I decided to knock out two birds with one stone.

So here's a few pictures of my golden pothos. I'm worried about the holes and wonder if there's anything I need to do. I didn't grab a picture of it but I also noticed on one root node where it looks like another leaf tried to sprout it's completely black and withered. Are either of these things a concern?

Also, general care tips would be great.. I've done a lot of reading but I'm curious if they absolutely need filtered sunlight. The way my room/apt is setup it makes it kind of hard to get indirect sunlight. Another concern is if I need to repot it or not. Currently it's in the hanging basket it came in from the hardware store. I was thinking about staking it but in the meantime is it okay? Thanks in advance and please let me know if I've forgotten any information.

More pictures can be found here: (Sorry for the poor quality)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/97cldplzlupmtqg/cHC_IiMRok

Comment (1)