SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shanna5_gw

Peace Lilly

shanna5
16 years ago

Hello, my name is Shanna. I am new this this forum, I am usually on the hoya forum but wanted to see if anyone could help me with a question about my peace lilly.

I have a small one in a taller glass of water and it does good. But the one I am questioning is a large 3' or 4' tall. My husband and I recieved from his grandpa's funeral this past December. The leaves will droop when it needs to be watered but then I end up getting some of the lower leaves turning yellow. I know over/underwatering causes yellowing but I am a little confused. The plant is telling me it needs water but the leaves are turning. The plant is in a black plastic pot with drain holes. I have the plastic pot inside of a wicker basket (plastic lined). As far as lighting, there is an east window and a large south facing bay window. The peace lilly is in a corner on a plant stand with no direct sunlight. I have recently started using Elenors VF-11 with my watering schedule. Let me know if you have any ideas. I appreciate it.

Thanks shanna

Comments (4)