SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jim_6b

Seed Offer: Yvonne's Salvia & Echinacea tennesseensis

jim_6b
15 years ago

Yvonnes Salvia did very well this year and grew to a height of 3 feet and the Tennessee Purple Coneflower produced many seed also. I would like to thank Yvonne and Emily for sharing their salvia seed with me.

This offer is for the first 50 people who respond and each will receive 1 pack of salvia seed and 1 pack of coneflower seed. For those who are not familiar with this coneflower, it is an endangered species. Each pack will contain about 200 seed so you can share them with family or friends. Please do not ask for more, I have enough for only 50 people.

Now to the part I donÂt really likeÂ. My Requirements: Failure to follow them may result in me either ignoring your posts and emails or possibly me mailing your bubble envelope back to you, using your postage, empty.

If you would like to receive some seed, please do the following.

1. Read my requirements very carefully and twice if necessary.

2. Post your reply here on the Seed Exchange stating that you would like some seed. I decide who receives seed by the order in which your post appear on my offer.

3. Send me an email at jmangrum@setelecom.com. stating you would like some salvia and coneflower seed. When you email me you must include your GardenWeb name. Do not email me using GardenWebÂs email. I do not use GWÂs email because I feel it is unreliable and I cannot reply to a GW email. If you do not have a valid email address, there are many places on the internet where you can sign up for a free account. I will reply to your email and send my mailing address.

4. Obtain 1 bubble envelope. A 4x6 or 6x9 will be fine. I will not accept regular white envelopes with bubble wrap inside.

5. In the bubble envelope place 1 label with your name and address on it. It can be a self adhesive label or just a plain piece of paper. Please make sure it is large enough to cover the address thatÂs already on the envelope. I will reuse the envelope you send me to send your seed back to you. Please include your GW name and your email address on a separate piece of paper.

6. Put two .42 cent stamps inside the envelope for return postage and put two .42 cent stamps on the outside of the envelope and mail it to me. The envelope should be considered (by the post office) a large envelope, weighing less than 1 ounce, less than ¾ of an inch thick and should only cost .83 cents to mail. If it is any more than that, they are overcharging you.

7. Please watch this offer closely for any information I may add. I may on occasion post information here that might be for one person or it might be for everyone. I work out of town a lot so there may be times when it might take a few days for me to respond to your posts and email. I know some people may not like all of my requirements but they are there for a reason. I have had seed offers in the past and have sent seed to hundreds of people. It takes a lot of time to do this but it is something I enjoy doing. If people donÂt follow the instructions above the whole thing can become a nightmare, which is what IÂm trying to avoid.

Thanks

jim_6b

Comments (59)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting