SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hoosierquilt

Walk Through my Garden on California Gardening Forum

I wanted to share a little walk through my garden I posted over in the California Gardening Forum for all the great folks on this forum who have been so helpful in assisting me to pick out my fruit trees. I think my garden will be so lovely, and I'll be getting a good amount of fruit this year. Next year, of course, will be twice as productive, but I'm very excited to see that so far, everything is thriving. All my trees are on their on drip system, have been innoculated with Mycorrhazae, have had about 1' of worm castings mulched in the wells and I just laid down organic fruit tree fertilizer. They are all happy campers, and even my very small and delicate Kona Sharwill, Jan Boyce and Nimlioh avos are doing well, very well despite a wee nip a few weeks ago (they're all getting covered tonight, as we're getting down to 32 or lower tonight). Thank you everyone, and hope you enjoy a walk through my garden :-)

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/calif/msg0215211010903.html

Patty S.

Here is a link that might be useful: Walk Through My Garden - California Gardening Forum

Comment (1)