SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chemocurl

Looking for your valuable input, please

IMHO, GW is the best because of the input of all of its wonderful members, both old and new. There is so much to be shared and learned here, and even newbies who ask questions or who are seen as potential seed addicts to us enablers have much value. There is no such thing as a stupid or silly question, as chances are, there are likely other members who have been wondering about the exact same thing.

I'm think of later starting a new thread with clickable links to different threads here on this side.

I'd like to organize them somehow, but am not sure exactly how.

I thought I'd maybe group them under headers like...

Trading-good to know info.

Getting started...all set upand it would cover having a Member Page email link, what an unblocked email link is, Member trade lists, more on member trade lists.

Some threads I'd like to link to would cover, harvesting, packing and trading seeds,getting follow-up replies sent vie email, Newbie question and answer thread, 10 most frequently asked questions, etc.

I know there are some FAQ here, but they are somewhat lacking in covering so many things pertaining to trading seeds, and/or the info is obsolete, or maybe even in some cases wrong.

I think it would be fun to include a category of Just for fun and include graanieb's thread Know you're addicted to Seed Exchange-s...when... It is a wonderfully funny thread that will soon be 4 years old! There are a number of other funny ones too.

Maybe a catagory for 'rants'? They all contain some good to know info as to why one is ranting, right?

I have started a lot of threads over the years, wanting to draw info from members, so will include a lot of them. I found them via a search on my name here, and since I started them, I am familiar with them.

What ones have you maybe started or think might be good to be included? There is so much to be learned by the many questions that have been asked and then answered by so many, over the years. I thought consolidating the links to them, might help some folks who are new or newer here, as well as maybe encourage folks to ask questions, and/or read a lot of the good ole threads.

Now...put your thinking caps on.

Sue...who has likely had too much coffee and time on the computer.

Comments (8)

Sponsored