SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gardenmom2_gw

organizing your seeds

gardenmom2
15 years ago

Ok. Another question from this newby. How do you oldtimer er I mean experts (lol ) organize your seeds. I started out with two boxes. One with my stuff o keep for me and another with my seeds to trade. I had two rows in the trade box, b/c some of the stuff needed divided up. (i wanted to keep a few for myself) or divide it into a couple trades. Now I am kinda ending up with a big mess, as I have traded a few things from this box and a few from the other and then there is the recipe card holder with the little bags that are made up to trade already, and then I have lots in the mail to me and seed order coming and decided I needed to figure this out before I get all the mail > SOOOOOO I thought maybe everyone could post how they do it and give all of us different ideas on organizing and strategy. I am also afraid I am going to miss and not plant something. I am anxious to see the different ideas b/c i know everyone does it different and hope ths helps others, too. Thanks for any and all help. Nichol

Comments (20)

Sponsored