SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chemocurl

One more time-Is your Post Office still overcharging you?

Do they tell you that all bubble envies are Parcels thus $1.17 if 1 OZ or less?

Please post here, and include the statements made by the employees and your experiences. Please also include the street address, city and zip of the PO.

I have drafted a letter which I will mail the postmaster/mistress at that location. I will include any statements their employees have made and relate your experiences. It states also that a copy of the letter will be being mailed to the Postmaster General himself. If they (the offending PO) reply to me, I will also include that in the mass mailing to the Postmaster General.

I had hoped to get something together long ago for the PmG, but life has gotten in the way, and I for sure want to have enough evidence (fuel) to get his attention. This has been a huge problem involving a large theft spanning 20 months so far.

Please help by posting here. I see folks make mention here and there about being overcharged, but have not kept track of them all.

Sue...who refuses to get upset enough to start twitchin...notice...only one Bold word, and no CAPS, or red

Comments (18)

Sponsored