SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
c00rdb

Miracle fruit dying?

c00rdb
14 years ago

Hey everyone, this is my second miracle fruit tree. the first dropped all its leaves maybe two months ago, and now has been growing them back but maddeningly slow, i'll be lucky if it has a real size leaf by September!

anyway here is the second one i ordered. all the leaves seem to be drying out and dying, at first it started at the bottom and is now working its way up. can anyone give me some advice? its in the 5-1-1 mix with gypsum because it loves acid in the range of blueberries. i give it a tiny bit of humic acid and kelp every time i water to keep the ph down as well. also i mixed in a tiny amount of azalea crf fertilizer. what did i do wrong?? it doesnt seem like the wrong fertilizer would do this to a plant. the first one seems to have finally adapted but i dont want this to drop all its healthy leaves. its in almost all shade all day and the humidity here has been high, which this tree needs. ive done everything i've read about this tree and dont know what to do. i just want to try a miracle fruit before the summer is over. has anyone seen these symptoms on their own tree?

{{gwi:39540}}

Comments (17)