SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ashley_plant_addict

Need to get pests under control! :(

I am so frustrated. Fist I have aphids on my brugmansia, which I'm trying to kill by misting water under and on top of the leaves. I need to do this more because they have taken over ALL 5 brugmansia potted plants.

Now...I have snails and slugs! They have eaten away 3 of my brugmansias. So I cut the damaged area and now have new growth. They migrated to my Coleus, which I grew from seed. 3 of them have leaves completed eaten up. And now their on the move again....the next victim is my Pothos I have outside. I've killed a gang of 5 slugs a couple of weeks ago.

I am so frustrated that all the work I've done is getting eaten. I want to stop this before they head to my Elephant Ears and my Tomato plants.

I was thinking about buying some organic slug and snail spray from HD since I don't want to use harmful chemicals.

Any suggestions? How do I go about seeing if they have laid eggs? I know I've seen them hiding under the coleus leaves and remove them when I see them but this is getting ridiculous. The infestation started about a month ago...maybe a little longer. Please help.

Thank you

Ashley

Comments (23)