SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ssfkat3

Rephrasing last posts subject line....

ssfkat3
17 years ago

Ok, still reading the forum here, back to page three now :D and have gotten some good tips too :D

curb appeal is not the right phrase for what I think I'm looking for in ways of suggestions. I'm confused I guess.

it's this post...

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/load/design/msg0202590123043.html?8

ok, yes, the house will be sold in about three years, or when ever the actual work is done and we can sell. don't get me wrong, I love my house, we just can't do it justice, and I know this. it deserves to be taken care of and preserved.

based on that, I would like to get top dollar for it when we do sell it. who wouldn't....LOL. I know that plants per say, are subjective with the owners taste, what I like, my husband can't stand, therefore I do the gardening..LOL. I'm not looking so much for what plants, as I am for hmm, how to phrase it when you aren't sure what it's called....

the type of design that works with this house.

how's that? Probably not much better huh?

when we do sell and find a house that works much better for us, (one story brick rancher LOL) then i'll be able to work on what I want to do with it....meanwhile, this one needs something, and I just can't put my finger on it. might be because it's all so darn TALL.

thanks again

sally

ps...what kind of house IS this anyway? not modern, not colonial, not quite anything :( it's just my home.

Comments (10)